T-Rex is proud to announce our newest office in San Antonio. The ground conditions in both cities are tricky due to the limestone formations but it's nothing we haven't been through time after time. Once again, our fleet of GapVax hydro excavation and industrial vacuum trucks and equipment
separates us from the pack. T-Rex likes to utilize our heavy duty Gap Vax
trucks to out dig the small trailer mounted units that are common in the region near the Eagle Ford Shale formation.
Call Karl Lassberg at 281.830.0052 with any questions.
For more information about our hydro excavation services, contact us toll free at 800-565-3131 or send us an email.
The T-Rex Difference in hydro excavation:
- Ability to reconcile all billing with GPS event back-up reports.
- Ability to use remote excavation hose access capabilities (up to 400' from truck).
- Depth range of 65' and counting
- Provide emergency cleanup services for oil spills and contaminations 24/7/365
- No overtime rate for nights/weekend/holidays
- Provide small civil services: such as concrete breaking, saw cutting, sidewalk repair
- Backfill services
- Trucks are true hydro excavation trucks not line cleaning trucks